Saturday, October 3, 2009

The big moon in the sky..

Hello pretty people! :) Happy Mooncake festival!! the moon looks super nice today :) its all big, white and beautiful!! haven't seen it yet? GO OUT AND SEE IT NOW! :D Well, went out for dinner with my family.

AND IT WAS COOL.
'Cos my awesome cousin, Claire came. ;)
I think you know it's not Joey talking here now.
The internet con. here sucks for my comp. :( Keeps dc-ing. Grahhh.

Aamos, Dex and Kim came late. Such true Malaysians. Tsk tsk.
There wasn't enough crab to eat. :(
Joey gave Claire the only crab pincer.
'Cos she's kind to her Cool Cousin like that. ( correction because JOEY is NICE. I know some of you are going YEA RITE. OR MY ASS LA. OR WHEN PIGS FLY. OR whatever else you can think off. )
:D

Was supposed to go to the Park at Aamos and etc.'s house.
To view the beeeeeyoootiful (retarded way of spelling beautiful) Moon.
But it was canceled. :( So disappointing.

I'm so jealous seeing people play with the candles. We are.
You're never too old to play with candles, you know?
And candles are sooo pretty. The flames flickering in the night. :)

Lots and lots of love,
Claireeee! :)

SPREAD THE LOVE YAY!
P.S: First time I typed a blog post for her...

...YAY!


-.-!!! excuse the SERIOUSLY lame cousin. somehow i don't think she understands the concept of " help me type my post about today because i want to take my bath. and not about her" TSK TSK!!! but WHATEVER! Anyway, HELL disappointed about not getting to go to my cousin's house. Got kinda mad about it. This year is super sad because its like the first year in years that my family is not celebrating moon cake festival. ):HELL sad. its like a tradition for so many years d. SAD! so to let all the sadness out? wen came over and turn out sleeping over. hahaha!! and she just said " I'm here.! that's me that's me!" -.- SO WEN!! xD what can i do?! anyway, seriously jealous of all the people who are playing with candles and lanterns in the park. WHY MUST MY MOM THROW ALL THE EXTRA BOXES OF CANDLES FROM LAST YEAR?! D: super sad. haha!! but oh well, i guess there's always next year? but.. its SO LONG LONG LONG away. yack! I always think of many things to blog about but when i sit in front of the comp my mind go BLANK! how annoying IS THAT?!!! ARGHH.. talk about short term memory lost. I should probably write everything down next time. haha. anyway, i gtg! have to bob with the cousin again!! till next time ASSES!! no pics today.


Song of the week : good girl's gone bad & you'll find your way home.

P.S: she is heartbroken. :)

xo,
Joey

No comments: