Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet dreams.


Happy belated birthday to EDMUND CHEEEEEEEEEE!!! :) (sorry la. i'm only 12mins late. :P )

Anyway.. I going to be on a strict diet or dietS.

Diet 1: diet from the tv, computer, horror books, texting and napping.
Diet 2: stop eating so much!
Diet 3: sleeping late and burn midnight oil sooner or later because i STILL haven't study. :)


HAHAHAHA!!! i like diet 2&3 better then diet 1. Because diet 1 sounds like pure torture. There's no way i can stop texting or my horror book reading or tv! I can handle not using the computer for 2weeks or so because if you re-call i didn't come online for a month an a half. And even better i can just borrow chuwen my computer since hers is in the shop. :P SEE!! i'm such a nice cousin!! WEN! COME ONLINE AND SAY THANK YOU! Oh yes, what is wrong with hugging your guy friend?? -.- seriously, doesn't mean i hug the dude his my boyfriend ok. -.- THAT WAS JUST A JOKE. It was for laughs i SO do not like him other then a good friend. Hey?! we were close in form3 ok. Go grow some balls and pussys please. Not like you haven't huged a guy before. I do everyday la.. Doesn't mean i'm in a relationship with ALL of them. GOSH, Talk about brain-less.

GET THIS STRAIGHT, I DO NOT LIKE HIM OTHER THEN A VERY GOOD FRIEND.

GET IT, GOT IT?!
read it, understand it, remember it and then EAT it. -.-


This is what we are OK!.





9 more days to finals = 9 more days to my dooms day. ):

xo,
Joey

No comments: