Saturday, September 26, 2009

i love you.

Hello pretty people.. I'm here for a special moment in my life.. i got my baby!! :D i love him like hell, his my baby and i love him! MWAHXX!!




............................................................................................


..................................................................................


.......................................................................


............................................................


..................................................


.............................................


.....................................


................................


..........................


....................


..............


.........


....

..

.






you fucking tell me this is so hell cute! xD teddy and my iphone. :)

My long long line of phones.. xD lets start from the right.. my Z610i to my W910i to krystal's W595 to my now WHITE IPHONE 3GS. WAHAHA! xD LAME.

_________________________________________________


HAHAAH!! bet some of you thought i got a boyfriend or something right? hahah WRONG. I'm single but unavailable :P my heart belongs to someone right now. hah.. And maybe its to my iphone or my little bear or to someone else.. who knows eh? Only the besties know. haha. But they won't let it out. Its our little secret. :D how cute is my teddy bear?! i love him to BITS! ^^ well, ta-ta!!

*ThePostWasJustToShowOffThePhone. :P *




xo,
Joey

No comments: