Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clock's ticking bitch.

14 days left to finals.
Haven't study yet, haven't touch my books yet,
i have to start burning midnight oil,
going to GG some papers..
LIKE?!
ACCOUNTS! MATHS! SCIENCE! PERDAGANGAN! D:
I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING FAIL!!!
*someone, please go bomb my school.* hahah
so dam jealous of the PMR students. -.-!
i miss does times.. ):
at the end?
what am i still doing??
BLOGGING! UNBELIEVABLE! ><
talk about lazy. haha!!
ok, i'm just talking crap because i'm bored outta my mind.


TOP 10 THINGS ON MY TO-DO-LIST :


1. STUDY!
2. Do well in finals
3. Party like hell
4. Clean out my room
5. Go out with people i promised
6. Stop being emo
7. WATCH NEW MOON WITH EVERYONE!
8. Get books i want!
9. Go out with the cousin
10. LOVE MYSELF more then YOU! :)

meaning?? JUST TO KEEP ME BUSY!! make a date with me people. ;D



xo,
Joey

No comments: