Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There's no such thing as happy endings.

Hello to the people.

I'm bored. So i'm going to blog for fun. Let see what should i start with? oh rite.. exams.. 3 More days. *yaaay* NOT! I'm so not ready. I can't concentrate on anything!! Why is the world full of distractions?! I can barely remember anything for sejarah, perdagangan and moral. ( When you come to form4 MORAL matters. A total waste of time if you ask me) I'm 100% screwed for maths and accounts there's no help there. I think i can pass accounts but maths is a NO DAM WAY. -.- Its 2weeks of pure hardcore torture and nerdyness i have 16 papers to get to freedom. After that? the 'extra' 2weeks of school?? I'm staying at home lazy to go. My mind is already in a holiday mood i'm stressing out just because of exams or else i'll be happy to burn all my books. -.- I'M SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE FORM3s. Okok, I'll stop with school. I can't take it anyway.. I can't wait for new moon to come out!! ZOMFG!!! :D Edward cullen and alec looks helllllllll PANAS and well, i hate to admit it but jacob too. But he just makes me want to punch the lights outta him so annoying la the fella! Always kacau bella and edward. :P or maybe i just dislike him to much. TEAM EDWARD!! Oh hey.. just to remind all my readers and friends.. AHEM AHEM.. MY BIRTHDAY IS 3 MONTHS AWAY 2 if you don't count this month. PEOPLE, i'll be waiting for my presents! 30.12! remember to mark your calendar. And yes, i'm not kidding about the date. :) young maaaa!! hehehehe~!


____________________________________________________


Now, time to BITCH! :P you might wanna just scroll down k? i think its long. ;D




WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU i hate you no! i hate your dam guts. I wander what the fuck i saw in you. Your a completely waste of time and i wish i never met you. Now i have to put up with your shit. I'm not some toy ok, Talk to me when no one choi you throw me aside when you have. Fuck you ok no one treats me like that. I'll screw you over if you do. I tried being nice to you all the time do you know the countless times you made me so mad i can just blow my head off screaming at you. But i took pity on you cos no one likes to see me mad. Some has and they didn't like it. You can ask them if you don't believe me. I'll made you feel like a useless piece of shit. And i hope you do. JACKASS, PLEASE GO ROT IN HELL. BTW, That picture of her nearly made my eyes blind she's so ugly she can make babies cry when they look at her. I hope she has a fucking retarded life. -.-



xo,
Joey

No comments: