Friday, October 30, 2009

I will fail. ):

I'm sad. ):


Let's see.. Sejarah was a pain in the ass nothing i studied came out!! HOW MOTHER FUCKING PISSING OFF IS THAT?! -.- It was like, *write name, open paper, read questions, PANIC, close paper and stone/sleep. How pro is that? Same thing happened today with maths and accounts. But for accounts its WORSE, I WAS SO BORED THAT I MADE A COMIC. XD hahaha!!! literally. :P I'll post it tomorrow or something.. I'm lazy to go take my camera and take the picture and plug it into my laptop. Maybe because i'm lazy to walk and my back is KILLING me. But i'll tell you what isit about.. Its about ACCOUNTSFOBIA! xD HAHAAH!!! I told you i was bored. And it was a 2hour 30min paper. And its dam dam dam dam DAM lame!! haha. EXAM FAIL LIKE SHIT!! omfg! ><



Everyone!! Faster go download oovoo!!! dam cool! can webcam with like 6 people! :D FAST FAST! then add me! :)


xo,
Joey

No comments: