Saturday, December 20, 2008

wishing on a special star, hoping you will be too.

GREETINGS EARTH PEOPLE; I COME IN PEACE. [ it pop-ed into my head xD ]



HAHAH!! my greeting is soo... alien-ish?? xD LOL! anyway.. its 2.04AM. and i'm bored. well.. i'll just blog about today no wait..if its 2?? that means i'll be blogging about ytd? OH WTV! HA! lets see.. hmmm.. oh yes, went to sunway with my mom and my maid because my maid is going back on monday and she wanted to get her stuff. and i wasn't in my happy mood. was pretty emo. Dont blame me la, how i know? HAH, anyway back to sunway.. i was bored and emo and i just wanted to go home. LOL! made my mom annoyed :P [sorry la! my emo mood can be very very mean xD ] anyway... walked here and there to get my maid's stuff? lol after changing the money for her WE FINALLY GET TO GO HOME! xD lol on the way up, saw joey [ TIW JOE YEE!! YES YOU!!! IF YOU EVER READ THIS! ] hahaa. didnt get to to say hi. [ sorry! x) ] she didnt see me. so sad! xDD LOL!! anyway.. walked up and paid the ticket, the car was BLOODY hot. you can cook a freaking chicken. -.- LOL! drive back. didnt say much and went to my room dump my stuff change and started exploding music into my ears. sms someone :D then my left eye started to hurt. FOR NO EFFING REASON! [still hurts btw ] was bloody tired, but didnt sleep. emo till after dinner. then was ok already. haha. weird? bla bla bla around my house... and now i'm here. PICS! xD








eh eh!! who is that ar?? soooo notty one. * gives the angel face. :P


PEACE!









haha. okok thats about it. GOOD BYE EARTH PEOPLE. OVER AND OUT.




me heart you. <3


xoxo
V.

No comments: