Monday, December 29, 2008

So much for friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. [ lots of people forgot. sadly ): ]

I'm here to update. since i got people in my cbox asking me to update.
i live to listen to you. xD hahah




Its been like what? 3 to 4 days since i came online. Sorry lo, lazy la :P anyway.. alot has happen and went i mean alot i do mean ALOT. but, i'm lazy to blog about everything so i'll start with my celebration with my cousins for my early birthday. it was a total surprise [ thx mommy! xD ] they came over and well... as always we played PS2 ALL DAY. haha.. i'm serious. we played till out fingers hurt. LOL! then it was dinner time. everyone went home and get ready. then went out to hatamas [ correct spelling? ] for dinner. after that went back to my house to blow candles. haha. take ang pao from my aunties and unlces and my grandma. HEHE! all together = 400++ :D with some extra presents. hehe after that we all went to claire house to PS2 some more till.. 11.45 we keep dragging the time. from 11.30 to 11.40 to 11.45 untill my uncle asked my cousins wanna stay over [at wen's house] and of cause everyone said yes. i was invited too. after all the yes-er xD everyone went home. i went back to get my stuff. wen came along. we had the WHOLE HOUSE to ourselves. since wen's mom went over to my place to sleep. [ no we did not trash the place xD ] we played PS2 till 2 something bath and all that. and went to the master room to play risk. it was SUPER DUPER BORING with a capital B was so bored that we on the tv and watch spider-man 3 untill we forgot about the game. haha. the guys slept first. girls was still watching. hah.. around 3 something girls went to bed.. BUT went wen and me went to her room her air cond was leaking like someone left the tap running. so had to turn it off. after that it was FREAKING hot so we went to see if the guys were asleep yet, lucky one of them was still awake. haha. ask him to help us carry the mattress into the master room. and slept there. next morning woke up around 9-ish thx to my cousin for talking so loud. haha. then once again... PS2 and computer. haha weird? went to bath and eat breakfast. ps2 some more then it was chicken rice for lunch bla bla PS2 SOME MORE then pizza for tea. xD an hour later, my uncle invited us for bowling at sunway. got our yes-es and went home to get ready. around6.55 my mom drove us [ wen me and bryan ] sunway. met up with my other cousins and went for bowling. I GOT A STRIKE! was dam happy. haha went to KFC for dinner since no one knew what to eat. after that we watch the malaysia hockey team play around the ice ring. after that a couple walked on to the ice and purpose to her. it was so freaking sweet. [: around 10 went to starbucks to wait for my mom. she came and we went home.


thats about it.. ? yea guess so. will post pics later. guess thats it. its 2.57 in the morning so sorry for the spelling errors. PMR are coming out in 6 to 7 hours.

scared? YES!
wanana know? NO!

xD LOL!

bye!



xoxo
V.

No comments: