Friday, December 12, 2008

The colours of a rainbow.

Morning people!!! :D its 12.49AM!

i'm blogging because??? someone wants me to update. xD you know who you ARE. :)
anyway.. i went to sunway with my mommy today for a very very very GOOD reason. (anyone saw me? xD ) KIDDNG! haha... went there to *drum rolls........


.................................




..........................



....................



...............



...........



.......



...



..



.


get my new phone. :D weeeee~ fucking happy. :D i love love love it. its W910. sony ericsson of cause. and my mom used her 'magic' and got me a 4GB memory card. xD dam nice. hahaha... but its not the red one. its white and gold.but i still love it. the guy added 100+ songs for me, but they all suck. xD sorry sorry, but there was a sicky song. xD asking that person to fuck. LOL! its call 'i fuck you' or something like that. haha made me laugh. weeeee~ cant wait to use it. :D after that me and my mom went to forever21 because i was looking for black jeans. sadly, dont have ]: but i bought a shirt. :) and sms alot. xD i hope my bill doesn't sing i believe i can fly... again. hahah.. sadness. xD oh well, after that we went to buy Jco donuts after that went for tea, and went home. dam happy.... smiling away :DDDDD okok i'll stop crapping. xD bye! pics :)





my new sexy phone. xD KIDDING!


The shirt i bought. :) [fat much?! == ]


LOVE. <3 i wanted this shirt. but it was so thin can see my bra. ==


hehe!! i know someone likes this picture. xDDDD


P.S: i still have my black phone with me xDD i didnt want to sell it. :P its keeping my 017 number. haha. :D

PSS: I MISS MY FRIENDS!!! GOD! HAVEN'T SEE THEM AFTER ING'S BDAY. AND SOME AFTER SCHOOL HOLS. MISS YOU PEOPLE LAAAAA!!! :(

BYYYYEEE!!

xoxo
V.

No comments: