Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fresh air is the best.

hey to the world!!! i'm back! :D


Miss me eh?? xD kidding la.. anyway.. going to blog about?? oh yes, cousin's wedding and my cousin's farm. :)


WEDDING.

well.. i'm just going to cut to the dinner part. cos it the BEST part. hahaha.. we were kinda late??? cos my aunt miss read the invite card. was suppose to be there by 7. we reach by?? 7.30? xD hahaha lucky still got people come later. haha. after that met up with my cousins but we had a problem, the table was to small. so, we all kena kick to the back. HAH! and guess wad we find?? A pack of cigars. xD wtf rite?? hahah. then we sat. and my uncle came and he took the packs of cigars away. LOL wander wad is he going to do with it?? *eyebrows. haha. lol anyway.. we talked and play cards like no one's business xD take pics too. hehehe. then at the end of everything my uncle invited us to his farm for an over nite stay. we talked to our parents and got a YES. dam happy xD hahaha.. took MORE pics and got some roses. :D and went home toooo pack? xD hahaha. pics now :D



The bride :)


The groom x)


nice eh? :)





cute uncle xD haha dam funny rite?? :P


The cigar pack. xD


Pretty gay rite?? xD the groom & my brother. HAHAH!!!


Orange and red roses. :)


Me. :P in a dress after so long?

farm.

well.. i'll tell you this. WE HAD TONS AND TONS of fun. :D woke up about 9-ish to finsh packing. left about 10 to my cousins's house. talked abit before leaving for the 1 in a half hour drive to KKB. (dam far. ass also sakit. xD ) then went we reach we went for lunch. :) and ta-pao for my uncle and other cousins. (they were already in the farm.) after that went to the farm. haha.. when they were eating me,wen and bryan got to know the puppies. :D omfg!! dam dam dam DAM cute!! :D played with them while my other cousins eat. after that we played badminton NON-STOP. dasm dam fun. :D after that we went fishing, sadly we didnt get anything. xD we all said " yee-co-fu your fishes to smart de la. xD come lets go somewhere else to catch STUPID fishes" laugh like crap. hahaha. lol we sat there for like 2 hours?? but it was fun. after that we had a BBQ dinner. :D yum yum its was dam nice. the best part was feeding the dogs with your bones. :D dont need to waste. haha. lol!! then played some cho-dai-di?? (sorry dont know how to spell?? xD ) and of cause the guys went to play DOTA == and got ready for bed. about 1 my uncle woke up and ask us to sleep. haha. i woke up 4 times in the middle of the night. wtfish??! xD hahaha. then, the next day woke up because my uncle sneeze and woke all 3 girls up. xD (wen, me and kim) haha... then we walked and our laughs woke dexter and bryan up. my uncle woke aamos and aren up. we washed up and went for breakfast. want-ton-mee xD hahaha it was soooo yummy. =D we wanted to go fishing again but it was raining so we plaed more badminton and basketball and cards. xD it was so so fun. then around 6-ish everyone went to wash up for dinner. waited for 40mins finish in 20mins. xDZ cos everyone was so hungry. hahaha. then we went home. was the most fun ever!! i miss them and the fun we had already. ]: pics now. :D


The brown puppy.


The cousins. :D


The black puppy.





where we slept :D


it was our bond fire. nice eh??? its violet. HAHA! me name :D


and this is the pond where we went to fish. :D


The second best badminton pro in my family. :D


This is dexter. xD cute hor? xD


This is wad the guys did before we sleep. -.- DOTA.


cards.


my As. for the cho-dai-di game. xD we use two decks. ITS POSSIBLE PEOPLE!



P.S:sorry for the spelling errors to lazy to check xD and i'm tired LOL piggy me :D

PSS:my bday is coming people!! dont forget! :D 30.12 LOL

xoxo
V.

No comments: