Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Much love to you all!





HELLO!!!

its a special update today. my birthday is over. i'm FINALLY 15!! :D

OH GOD! i can finally join my friends in the 15 group. xDDD


Much love to the people that wish me happy birthday. :DDDD


SMS:

Melo
Heartbroken
Bryan
claire
soony lay
suzanne
mango [ fs friend]
sam koay
third brother
forth brother


CALL:

boo khay
second brother

SING [ in my face xD ]

ingrid
edmund

FREINDSTER: [people that i know ]

xiu ming
steph
vanessa :)
[others are unknown friendster people xD ]

OTHERS:

lianne (msn. belated xD )
lilian (cbox)
jasmine (facebook)
derek (facebook)
mom (face to face ; she smack my ass xD )


and to the people that did wish me and i forgot to write your name here?? SORRY!! MUCH MUCH MUCH love to you! :)

pics will be later.

BYE DE BYE!




xoxo
V.

2 comments:

Claire said...

:D :D :D I'm in your SMS List! :D :D :D

Joey said...

haha. because you will me ma :D