Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is one of does days where life just seem to be the best.

HARLO!!!! :D



Today has been a great day. Went out with mel,megat,leon,edmund,ingrid,kai loon and bryan [the gang] xD hahaha. anyway, went to sunway pyramid to celebrate my bday. KINDA early. but oh well. :) We walked around went to pizza hut for lunch, everyone started asking me to open my presents. then, we walked around bla bla her and there abit. then went to starbucks. mel's drink was FREAKING sour. haha. then after that we went to watch IP man. [we all though it was I.P man, but its a name xD ] lol after that we walked about. bla bla some more xD hahaa.. then we went to secret recipe for cake. lol they kinda broke the suprise LOL! then i went back. pics :D


P.S:long story cut short. ;)


melo & me!


ing & me!


3 biatch! :DDDDDDD


EDWARD CULLEN! :D we didnt want bella init :P


MEE!!


HAH! i got a picture with leon. xD











neo pics with the guys :)


stupid butterfly -.-














Girls :D


how nice is that?? :P [the pro with a camera. MEEE LAAA ]


haha. i tried on leon's shoe. == FREAKING HUGE!


All my sexy looking presents. :D


leon's present. :D


edmund's present. :D


kai loon's present. :D


megat's present. :D [ haha! i know!! :DD ]


jasmine & li lian's present. :D


melo & ing's present. :D



TQ to you all.!!! i love love love my presents!! :)


xoxo
V.

No comments: