Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There nothing i need but my lucky star by my side.

[edited]!!

OMFG!! ALEC from new moon dam HOT wei!!! OMFG!!! :D



Don't tell me his NOT hot. (: HAHAHAH!!!!! *giggles* ! Sorry, I just cant help it. COMMENT!!


__________________________________________________________________




Ok~~ i still don't know how to open a post. xD Do i start by saying hey? hahaha.. oh well.. :P



Didn't go to school today. I think it was much needed from the stress and fights and arguing i have been "involve" in. Not seeing them is like a holiday right now. I'm tired of fighting with ya'll and its time to stop and literally start over. But its not starting off good. -.- But staying at home it made me think of all that has happened with them. I hope we can go back to being best friends again instead of parting ways and becoming enemies. I just hope you guys know how much i love and care about you guys :)









Ok.. change topic! I hate my msn now. D: so ugly la the latest one. so WEIRD no more chat logs and colour codes. ARGH! this sucks.. i FUCKING HATE IT. The only cool thing about it is that the backgrounds can change to some nice picture or whatever. -.- Oh, i rotted at home. haha wander what i miss in school today, hope there's not much homework.. YEA RIGHT! -.- sure got alot. Did i mention how much i HATE form4? hah. Its like i say that in very post. :P SHIT! I have forgot what i want to blog about already. WTH!! i'm getting seriously OLD. ): NOT GOOD and my birthday also not yet pass. WHAT IS THIS. -.- oh.. My bros and me have been joking with malaysian slang. with all the LAs and MAs and ARs. So funny when i joke around with them.. he " i going toilet AR" then i go.. "pure malaysian la you. " HAHAHAH!!! funny. :P oh well, i'm just being lame. hehe :) 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!! :D I SO CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! :D


P.S: Ish, What the hell is wrong with you.. calling me fucking.. isn't going to cure anything right now. I was thinking should i forgive you. But if you keep thinking about me having a big mouth or anything then well.. i'm sorry then. Forget about me forgiving you at all.

P.SS: i lost all respect for kanye west. His a good singer and all but like wth.. I can't believe he stole that moment from Taylor swift. I'm so on taylor side. :)

P.SSS: FUCK! i can't wait for new moon. i saw the extended trailer of new moon and i can't stop watching it. Jane (dekota fanning) looks totally evil and her twin brother ( wtv his name is. Al something. haha) looks totally H.O.T !!! :DDD I can't wait! going to watch it a few times with the friends and dates. haha!! :)

I'm OUT!!


xo,
Joey

No comments: