Thursday, September 10, 2009

Don't listen to the lies, Find out the truth..

Hello~

I'm so bored.. blog looks oh-so-dead.. The time is passing SERIOUSLY slow.. my hand is killing me from 14 pages of perdagangan that i have to pass up tomorrow and i still have like 3 more pages.. Had to cut my nails because i got caught by Miss. rebecca (fuck how you spell her ass-up name) at the end, she didn't come back to check which pissed me off like shit.. Thinking wad is going to happen during prom.. BEYOND ALL THAT, I'm fucking waiting for next week friday because its the day i leave my asshole life for 5 WONDERFUL days and shop till i literally drop. Haihz.. Why does life suck so much??? TIME PLEASE PLEASE PASS F-A-S-T-E-R. Thinking of i should stay back tomorrow go to eat with the girls.. HMMM.. BOREDD!!









you left me alone,
making think you would come back,
why did you lie?
dont lie,
because i can see it in your face,
the pain in your eyes,
that shows me how hurt you are.
OH PLEASE! suck balls and SHUTUP..
Don't lie to me cos i can see it in your eyes..




xo,
Joey

No comments: