Sunday, September 13, 2009

thenwhyareweevenfriends?

your asking me what part of you are not alone do i not understand?? seriously, your not in my place to ask me that question. well then, i'll ask you what part of they don't really care about us??? do you understand THAT?! Fine, since you ask that question.. Then i'll do the same. WHYAREWEEVENFRIENDS? now i know you people talk behind my back. saying i'm making you my dog?? fine. Don't come up and look for me anymore. Don't wait for me. Don't eat with me.. HECK don't even breath the same air as me if you can't even take me. I'll fuck off if i have too. Fine, i admit i'm a bitch to you guys. Do you think i like that?? ever thought that i'm so lonely in class? you of all people should know i can't stand being a LONER.. thinking ya'll have each other.. You can ask the retarded asses in my class if there is a free period who do i sit with.. You REALLY don't know how i feel and i think you don't even care. I take you ask my best friend you think i don't want it to the like last time? all the laughs and jokes and lame-ness?? YOU FUCKING THINK I DON'T WANT THAT AGAIN? Heck, i'll give my WHOLE FORM3 life back if i have too, to get back those times. look what we do now during breaks and lunch.. we sit together, eat.. and don't freaking say anything. Re-call back when we were in form3.. we always talk and it feels like there's not enough time in the world.. LOOK what we talk online.. If you don't want me to be your best friend anymore then FINE. i won't fight for it if you don't want me to have the title. you know what? i'm tired of fighting, tired of arguing, and tired of all this.. if you even bother.. look for me. if you don't want.. then F.U.C.K O.F.F with your new bff.






thats my attitude.. love it for hate it.




joey.

No comments: