Saturday, March 27, 2010

The cheshire cat's smile reminds me of you.

Hello all. :) Had an awesome day yesterday. When to collect my report card first and GOD! was i happy. haha all the teachers my mom saw were the teachers that like me and not like my bipolar ekonomi teacher which by the way has some psychotic emotional problem. -.- but all ended well and my mom didn't get mad. :P ( OH! and its been a year and a half since i told my mom about report card day. I have no idea how she found out xD ) So after that we cheong to pavillion with my mom and wen. Walked here and there. shopped bought a bag and watch avatar 3D since wen wanted to watch it. The asshole behind me was kicking my fucking chair so much i wanted to stuff popcorn up his old ugly ass. -.- whatever la. :) KARMA buddy! remember that. Anyway after the movie meet up with my mom and when for some ice-cream and walked around some more till bryan and his mom joined us. Then we went for dinner and it was YUMMY :D after that we went home. THE END! I so enjoyed my day! But i seriously need to get my moral project moving. i barely started. -.- GREAT. I shall start today. *ahem eventually ;) **pictures will probably be posted on the next post if i remember. PEACE! :)


_________________________________________________________



Now, I really wanted to forgive you. I really did. I wanted to text you back saying "yea, sure maybe i overreacted or something." But since you quote " I DON'T CARE" so why should i right? :) Yea, learn your fucking lesson and stop eye balling people. No one likes being look at with eyes like yours. So yea. And by the way, i meant what i said you really are pathetic. And stop lying admit it you hated me since last year because of what happened last year. Seriously? GROW UP. :) and i'm waiting for him to break up with you k? :)

And to whoever is "Guest" : Get your mother fucking facts straight please. I BARELY talk to her. So how can i control her? And i didn't ask her to apologize -.- she said sorry by her own free will. You really are stupid. And i think i know who you are. Because dear, Not many people knows about this. I only told a few people. So damn you to hell for it. :) you retard. Get a fucking life and mind your own dam business. Its not your problem so don't poke your fucking nose into it. Your a lifeless bitch. I hope karma bites your ass hard. :)



Remember something bitches, I'm a good friend but a bad enemy. :) Call me a bitch is nothing to me. I'm so use to it, it just blows of my shoulders. And tell you straight up I'm a bitch, asshole, retard, and anything else you can think off but at least I'm not lifeless like you two are. Hun, at least i HAVE a brain. :) two is most definitely better then one for the both of you. :) xoxo


xo,
Joey

No comments: