Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its time for a change.

Hello all. My blog so dead. :( sad. haha. Where's all my readers?! HELLLOOO!!! :P hmm.. I don't really have anything to blog about. Was planing to blog about my rubbish but.. i think i'll do that tomorrow ;D lazyy laa. haha.


What i say here has nothing to do with any of my science stream friends. :) just making a point to a short form4 bitch. sorry k?


BTW TO SHORTIE: GOD BITCH, can you be so into your ugly/fulgy looking-self not to look in a mirror once in a while? OH right i forgot, You can't because the mirror would properly crack and shatter before you can take a look at your ugly face. Seriously, your fucking stupid. YES, I'm in art class and hell? I'm proud of it. Art class doesn't mean i DRAW only k? arts = business bitch. UNDERSTAND THAT WORD?! I can tell you this, I don't think your small penut of a mind can answer a perdagangan or ekonomi question k? THINK BITCH. Even if you find a cure for cancer and you want to SELL that cure you're gonna have to make a deal with a BUSINESS man/women not some scientist. At least what i study can be use in the future. Unlike you. :) Think la omg.. 7As so what when you can't even use your common sense. -.- Seriously stupid. -.- and your hair? yea, one word.. U-G-L-Y. You look like some lala gone wrong. -.-


xo,
Joey

No comments: