Sunday, March 14, 2010

You're so pathetic bitch.

Hello world. (: Promise i'll blog properly tomorrow. This post is for ranting. haha. sorry. you may leave if you want. top right hand Corner click the big red 'X' :)




First of all, I don't fucking care if you fucking hate me ok? (: Seriously, you're a weird chick who needs to fucking grow up and get a dam life. Don't just hate me cos we're close ok? It's not like i kissed him or anything. Don't fucking stare cock at me and think i don't know. I have eyes all around. Even if i can't see you rolling your mother fucking fish balls at me doesn't mean my friends won't see it. Yes, I know i'm tall and your not. I know i'm cooler then you will ever be and of cause I'm way lamer then you will EVER be in your pathetic life but seriously? Stop staring cock at me. Don't like me? FUCK OFF from my class. Ask him to go to your class instand. SHOW HIM OFF. GIVE A TATTOO TO HIM saying " HIS MINE HANDS OFF" I don't fucking care. But if you kill my friendship with him i can 100% tell you i'll make your life a living hell. GOT IT?! I'm seriously here bitch. Don't fucking mess with me.

P.S : I know my life is way better then yours. :) Don't need to get all jealous.



Take this k? :) can't wait for him to BREAK your fucking stupid heart. And don't worry i'll be there to laugh (SERIOUSLY LOUD) in your face. And do a dance to go with it.


xo,
Joey

No comments: