Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Emo ):

To tell you the truth?
I haven't been emo since.. I don't know when. My stupid heart is falling for the wrong person
and i can't seen to let it go. My life is complicated as it is and i don't need a jackass like him to make it even more complicated. Of all people! And the world is pack with 6billion people. And i have to fall for him out of the 6billion people. How mother fucking awesome is that?
I'm still cracking my brain thinking when was the last time I'm so annoyed when this feeling that i tear over it. And you know what? I can't remember because I never fell for a jackass. Well, you can add that to my list now. I'm so annoyed with myself i can slap, kick, punch and kill and god knows what else right this minute to anyone that gets on my effing nerve. Even in the mall i can't seem to get away from him because? i bang into his friend and start thinking rubbish. I try to so hard not to stare, peep, and anything else that goes with the word stalker-ish. Because I'm not. I keep telling myself "yea sure, your single. so what. Its not like its the end of the world. You still have your girls and other friends. But..." There's always that BUT there that can't seem to continue the sentence. Life's good but its also a bore. I can't seem to keep myself happy for a day. Yea sure, i laugh here and there but the things that goes on in my head never seems to take a break. Maybe its me? Hey, Its not the first time i'm thinking rubbish.

No comments: