Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A little toxic beauty never hurt anyone. ;D

YOOOO!!!

I'm a very happy girl. Today my girls come over to my house! When for lunch in MCD. (veryy yummy! YUM!) and stayed there for like 2 hours talking like hell. haha. YUM! then i being a very nice cousin tan-pao nuggets set for chuwen. She came over and ate. Then we when upstairs to my computer and we chatted with people. webbie with one watched some funny videos and camwhore like HELL!! :) after that we watched the amityville horror. And i webbie with that someone (you will find out who later ;D ) while watching. pretty scary. i screamed. xD haha cos terlalu 'suprise'. the last part was hell scary. when the kid started screaming. >< freak the hell outta me. after watching we continue with the webbing and camwhoring like retarded people! hahaha. pics are at the bottom! :)



kinda freaked out till i ask wen to stay over at my place. And she is right next to me now. (:



half of me, mel and ing!

the boy that saw me scream. hahah and the one i have been webbing with. LOL

i was trying to act cool. can see i failed. xD

he look so emotionless xD

chua an me! :)

US! stoning in front of the comp. hahah


i just love her. (:

mel and ing like so smell my fox's ass xD

mel said her eyes are on purpose? xD

when we were watching the show. (guess who! )


haha watching or reading something. xD

teddy baby!! mwahx! ;D

inggie and me :P

dont mind my eyes xD

lol!! sorry was SS-ing

lucky i didnt wear my green house jersey xD

THATS ME! xD

miss chua camwhoring xD

miss ng!

wen,ing mel and me <3

hehehe. look at me! :P

aww! see looks so cute! :D

haha. she look my picture and i took hers.

miss chua.

All our feet. (:

so cute. (:

see! they like smells its ass! xD

thats ME! typing! :D


i will upload 3 more pics later. blogspot is being a bitch. -.-


xo,
Joey

No comments: