Thursday, August 27, 2009

Everytime i speak you try and stop me, cos every little thing i say is wrong.

Yoooo~


Happppy birthday to CHAN KAI LOON one more time. (: celebrated his birthday yesterday. (sorry, i'm late) whatever.. i'm just gonna long story cut short. Watched 2 movies today..




G.I joe. Rate : 9/10 ( really good! i admit! haha. )



and




i love you,beth cooper. Rate: 7/10 ( haha ok only laa )


After the movies said bye to everyone and when to starbucks to meet up with my mom. Walked around for like 10mins and end up in charles and keith. Because my mom saw very very sexy heels and wanted me to try them on. Fell in love with it. haha so she bought it for me. ( will show the pics some other time) When to T.G.I.F for dinner then when to popular to look for some books then to MPH since popular didn't have what i was looking for. FINALLY found it. After that when home. (: do my stuff and now i'm here.


Currently listening to- ashley tisdale - what if..


It made me re-call some stuff last time. And yea, i tear up for like the i don't know how many times. -.- i DON'T like crying. Its not my thing it might be for some but not me. feeling really emo and sad. Come to think about it. i DO missyoulikehell and NO its not TH. (sorry) but whatever.. life goes on.. :)

P.S : i'm getting seriously impatient for my IPHONE 3GS! -.-

xo,
Joey

No comments: