Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I never did bother to hide the pain.

edited(aug5 09)


I'm just gonna edit this post. Dont think this topic needs a new post. What is wrong with people and dresses!!! GOSH! anyone and everyone that knows me well know how much i dislike dresses. I'm not gonna say hate cos its such a 'mean' word. Just because i wore it once doesn't mean i'm gonna fall in love with it. I didnt even wear it like a dress, i wore tights with it. NO ONE has seen me in a proper dress since i was like 10 and its not going to change now. Yea it might look good on some people. But i'm not one of does people. i'm more to a jeans, mini skirt, shorts kinda girl. NOT DRESS. YOU HEAR ME?! So what if i'm tall?? Doesn't mean i'm tall and i'll look good in a dress. I think buying dresses are just a waste of time. I rather spend the money on like jeans or skirts. I'm still a teen i can wear dresses when i grow up even better i'll only wear it on my wedding day. HAPPY?! SO STOP ASKING ME TO WEAR A FUCKING DRESS COS I WON'T. ass.

_________________________________________________________________________






I'm bored outta my mind.SO i'm blogging. Just i'm gonna be random? hahaha, Randomness1: My second brother came home today for dinner. So he came into my room to ask me how i was doing. i said i was sad cos of my phone. hahaha. He said "okok. i'll get you a phone. what phone you want?" and i go... O.O IPHONE! and he said " OH, FUNNY LA!! i also want one ok." hahahha. it goes a long long way. (: at the end? there's no winner or loser. hahaha. cos i told my mom and she said she MAY get an iphone for me or BlackBerry. :P YEE-HA! but i may wait till the sony phones come out untill i make my decision. Sadly, i'm one of does people who will regret buying stuff. xD i'm always is. oh well. thats ME! :D randomness2: i have no idea what to do!!! BOREDNESS SUCKS!! oh yea, now i remember. My mommy didnt want me to go to school today. Cos of the H1N1 cases. She said its getting to dangerous. Better to stay at home and be save. so yea. hahaha. ponteng for the next 3days. randomness3: nothing to blog d. :P sorry.!!


I TOLD YOU IT WAS RANDOM!!!!!!! I cant wait to get my phone. seriously. i love krys for saving my butt but i seriously hate her phone. -.-




Short in words,
Long in tears,
Your harsh words pierce my heart like a bullet from a gun,
The sunny day turns dark and gloomy,
Sadness in the air,
Loveless in life,
All to think about is the other half of your heart,
Wondering if he will hold it tight,
And not let the winds blow it away that very sad night,
Looking at the stars,
Thinking of you,
Wondering how all our laughs can turn into tears,
That goes up into the heavens,
Making it rain like nothing before,
All I want is you that night,
But you weren't right by my side,
To hold me tight,
And keep me warm from the winds,
Making me cold and lonely,
Making me miss you more,
Now I know,
How much I mean to you,
In little words??
Nothing..




xo,
Joey

No comments: