Monday, August 10, 2009

Let go of the past, look forward to the future.

Hello.

I'm here to update on mel's sweet 16 redbox! :P Cos everyone wants pictures and i have the most! anyway, long story cut short.. Met up with everyone and when to redbox and sang our hearts out. nicely and terribly and horribly and just be totally insane. :) haha. it was so funny when alex sang 'she bangs' just for mel. haha she should be proud. sang even more and of cause pictures! ate cake! GOT cake but just by edmund AS ALWAYS. -.- DING DONG. of cause I CAKED THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! :D YEE-HA! left around 4 to take neo pics. was so dam hard cos of so many people. kaijie, mel and me ended up sitting on chuwen, jiaqi and irad. haha. lucky for him i'm not that fat.! or i would have broke his leg. LOL. then after that look it with the girls. then i had to go. :) end of story.!! haha.. pictures!



from the left : anna, suzanne, ing, MELO, kaijie, wen and jiaqi.

The girl of the day! :D

The singing boys. xD

LOOK LOOK! i STILL can see kaijie. :P

Hi alex! xDD

the boys! xD lazy to name all of them. you know who is who. xP

aww. that is just the sweetest couple i ever seen. :P

my girls! <3

joey and kaijie. xD

the group picture. missing someone D:

stupid alex. -.-

krys krys and Me.

chuwen cant take a good picture. hahaha (she is gonna kill me)

melo and me. :)

ah Qi and me. dont know why he smile untill like that. xD














FINALLY!! GOSH! it took me a bloody HOUR to upload the pictures. you people better THANK me. -.-

was kinda left out. cos everyone had someone to talk too. kinda got me pissed off too. everyone was just happy to bother so whatever. i'm no one.


xo,
Joey

No comments: