Thursday, May 28, 2009

Throw the books and bring out the wine. its time to PARTY.

greetings funny looking people. xD sorry!! I'm just so dam freaking high! wanna why why why why why???~~~~~~~~~~~ cos......


exams are gonna be over!!! YE-HA!

after tomorrow its time to poke a hole in my mom's purse. hehe i'm going out to get some 'extra' stuff for redang trip! :D cant cant cant cant wait!. going to redang too?? see hot guys (of cause la) enjoy,drink... SISHA. xD kidding la. i dont smoke. i drink but dont smoke. ;D hehehe. hmmm.. exams exams exams.. tsk tsk tsk. for me.. its a BLOODY waste of time. HAH! lets see. i pretty much flunk every single paper i had. xD accept english,science,perdagangan,art,MAYBE bm, and moral. :0 other then that??? *press the toilet flush* ;D get what i mean? haha. the 2 weeks of pure HARD core is finally coming to an end. THANK GOD. but i realize how much i fucking hate my class. -.- and how much i miss my 3omega 2008. *sobs. ahhh.. stop the sadness i don't wanna bring it up. :) hmmm.. oh oh will post exam week pics soon. haha. just to lazy to walk up to my room to get my cable. i'm so clueless now on what to blog on. xD haha.


P.S: just to remind you... I'M A VERY BAD PERSON. :) that why people call me a bitch. but i'll take that as a compliment any day. (its better then being SHORT)


i cheated in my moral. ;)



-violet.

No comments: