Sunday, May 10, 2009

There no one but me.

hello,

i'm bored. so? i'll blog. HA. dam lifeless. first i would like to wish all the mothers in the world a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! i love my mom and thanks for everything! i love MY mommy! (: hmmm.. what else??? i'm BORED so i'll just talk crap i guess. my mom is back from the hospital. (dont ask. only a few people know)


i'm tired of this,
i dont know how long more i can take,
its killing me inside,
nothing is going rite,
my life is like a roller coaster that has gone wrong,
i rather be dead then alive rite now,
no one knows how i feel inside,
its killing me,
but i know one thing,
i dont need anyone but myself,
cos in the end everyone is gonna leave.



there are things my friends dont know how i feel. and i dont think they will ever know.


xo,
v

No comments: