Monday, May 4, 2009

Poker face?

greetings,

I'm here to blog. I'm so lazy to blog about sport's day. so I'll just post pictures at the end of this post. hmmmm... for some who doesn't know the overalls.

1st : yellow

2nd : red

3rd : blue

4th : green

for marchpast

1st : green

2nd : blue

3rd : red

4th : yellow

cheerleading

1st : red

2nd : yellow

3rd : blue

4th : green

yea, pretty much that. stayed over at mel's. have fun fun. bla bla... very lazy to blog about sport's day. wanna know go see angel's blog. anyway... close sport's day.


ha! edmund. thinks he so gangster! xD

hehe. proud to be a red! :)

haha. from the left mel,me,jia xuan,suzanne and ing.

adam!!!! omg. look like some Jamaican dude! xD
___________________________________________________________

SATURDAY.


celebrated my grandma's birthday on Saturday. it was tons of fun. my cousins came over about 3 and we hanged in chu wen's house. playing computer, PS2 and laughing away. around 6 when back to get ready. and started from here around 6.30-ish. reach there half of my family wasn't there yet so we went walking around the mall. bla bla... cut the boring parts. we back to the restaurant about 7ishhh. dinner started. i found out i can seriously drink. xD it was one of the best parts ever. i drank 2 glasses of sparking jus. and 4glasses of red wine. and i didnt go drunk. i just got a little pink. but that was normal. camwhore alot. and i mean ALOT. ate joke bla bla.. xD wen talked my uncle to let my cousins sleepover. left around 11-ish. reach home around 12 when back to my place to get my stuff walked back. played untill 2 something. everyone forgot about the time so everyone rush to take bath. played some more till 3ish.. then we watched a movie ended around 4.50 and that's when everyone crash. woke up around 9ish. all of us only slept for 4hours. terrible eh? xD started playing again till lunch after lunch everyone played again. till 4 where everyone when back. after i got home put my stuff and sleep like a piggy. (: thats all.


yum yum yum!!!! i love love love!!

thats his wine xD

now, you don't see this everyday eh! :D i'm so proud of her. awwww!!! :)



meeee. drinking.


the 'uncles'

the really really little boi. that everyone in my family thinks his so cute. xD

he was killing his prawn.

haha. me and dexter. (his gf dam cute xD )

chu wen and me. <3

try reading it out loud. xD

ashley!!! so dam effing cute rite?!!

hahaha! still cute rite? lol

my grandma! she turns 84 on wednesday!!

me 'men' in my family. xD some are not here. LOL!!

___________________________________________________________________

monday

ah today today today... i seriously dont know what's wrong with me. i'm letting my temper and anger get the better of me. i don't like yelling or getting mad at anyone. but how everyone is this couple of weeks seriously showed me a side that i don't even know off. -.- i get mad so easy this couple of weeks. what's this??? PMS??? FUCK la. and today was class picture day. It made me think how hurt i was last year about something that SOMEONE didnt keep. she was suppose to be in the same class as me but ran to 0levels. it completely made me lose my mood. i got mad in class again. yelled kar yee. i seriously dont know what to do anymore. i dont have anyone.






i seriously have a poker face.

xo,
V

No comments: