Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's life without friends?

Dam am i lazy to update. -.- well.. first day of school kinda sucked? got caught because of my hair. [ it was red xD ] haha yes, i know i was lucky enough not getting caught in the morning. STUPID austin la DIU! fucker, i could have gotten away with it if it wasn't for him.


meHIM

me:sitting there talking and blocking my hair with my hand**

HIM: look at me* you dye your hair!

me: eh teacher! natural la

HIM: gives me the look and walk away**

got called to go to class.. walking out of the auditorium and went in line.

HIM: go jln jln one around

me:hidding

HIM: pops up behind me** you dye your hair go to the office

me: WTF?!?!!!

*****

yea, that pretty much what happen. so i had to call my mom to come get me. -.- waste of time. whatever la. moving on, was in 4Omega at first then i change to 4Rho cos i had no clue with add maths. -.- it was FFFUUUCCCCKKKIIINNNNGGGG hard. the teacher wrote the question on the board and i was like '???' xD haha. i'm stupid ok?! changed class with lilian. :) 4Rho was much better. the teachers are nicer and friendly. FYI, 4Omega's add maths teacher doesn't smile AT ALL. its always like this ---> :| or :( HAHA! yea like that. sad rite? LOL! anyway... made a new friend :D heyden. she is from suzanne's class. she is nice. :DDDD anyway.. i gtg, i got homework. SEE! I'M SO 'CALL' A GOOD GIRL! **AHEM!! xD


P.S: the list of teachers teaching me xDD

perdangangan & ekonomi : Ms.menon [class teacher also]
maths : Mr.teh
english : er??? no idea. but her name starts with a V xD
bm : sadly?? fazilah.
arts : inda lina :D
accounts : lagi worse, dont even know if the teacher is a guy or girl. HAH!
sejarah : no idea, all i know his a guy xD
science : Ms.Voo
moral : er.. Puan.something xD


xoxo
V.

No comments: