Tuesday, January 20, 2009

meaning-less to you.

Short in words,
Long in tears,
Your harsh words pierce my heart like a bullet from a gun,
The sunny day turns dark and gloomy,
Sadness in the air,
Loveless in life,
All to think about is the other half of your heart,
Wondering if he will hold it tight,
And not let the winds blow it away that very sad night,
Looking at the stars,
Thinking of you,
Wondering how all our laughs can turn into tears,
That goes up into the heavens,
Making it rain like nothing before,
All I want is you that night,
But you weren't right by my side,
To hold me tight,
And keep me warm from the winds,
Making me cold and lonely,
Making me miss you more,
Now I know,
How much I mean to you,
In little words??
Nothing..





TA-DA! :P after so long. YES if you were still wandering, YES! i still hate that fugly fucked up bitch! will i EVER forgive her??? IN HER DAM DREAMS. -.- noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way in a million years. i'll only forgive her if she dies. *big fat smile.* i know i know, your giving me that 'omg she is so mean' face. but if you were in my shoes you will know how much it hurts. She has a fucking boyfriend for god sake. The people that knows the WHOLE story will know who's rite and who's wrong and who is the one that got hurt BAD. I have been emo for the past.... HOW MANY DAYS?! but yes, thx to my friends they cheered me up abit here and there. pieacing back the places that have fallen out from my heart. you guys are the best! <33 but still..









P.S: i got an 18 out of 20 for sejarah. xD *claps!! i would have gotten 20 out of 20 but i didnt write two answers in conplete sentence. -.- WTF?

xox
V.

No comments: