Monday, January 12, 2009

Push the blade into my heart and let me bleed to my grave.

H A P P Y B I T H D A Y T O O O O O O O O O O O O O O ...



KIMBERLY MOHHHH!!! :DDD


Happy birthday kim!! :D well, its already 12.12am -.- sorry about that my comp went all nuts on me and i miss the dead line... *TOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!* anwyway.. thx kim i dont really know you that well but your my red house buddy and i love you! :DDD all the best and smile always!!! :)


Went out to sunway on sunday with kim,kai loon,mel,ing and ed. met up with mel er.. i think ed and ing were there?? i kinda forgot. LOL anyway.. we went there to celebrate kim's 16th bday. hehe walked around to get her present. and then met up with kim loon and ed in zen. we ate and took a whole lot of pictures. after that we went to dream world took even MORE pictures then went to catch our movie. outlander. kinda nice kinda boring kinda gross?? wanna know?? GO WATCH YOURSELF! xD anyway.. after that kena ditch from mel cos of her BF **sarcastic voice & roll eyes**
so walked around with ing. she was waiting for J and i called steph.. they followed me to the main entrance and i went home. THE END! xD i'm not a good story teller :P


PICS!! :P






My idea. *take pride. xD






awwww. :P






sek sek xDDD


meet edmund chhhhhheeeeeee x)


& kaaaaaaii loooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :P


inrid NG NG NG


xoxo
V.

No comments: