Saturday, April 17, 2010

I just want to fly away.







Ever felt left out before? Know the feeling? well, i can tell you its suck BIG time. Been really depress lately. Pretty much my life is falling down around me. I tear every time small things happen. Piss when things don't go my way or reasons that are to mean to even type here. I keep asking myself if there's something seriously wrong with me? But every time i do i can never answer.


I don't know what's wrong with me now a days. I keep feeling like i'm losing everyone around me. Like i'm pushed to the back of everyone's life. ): i don't know.




I'm mother fucking depressed!!! :( i fucking wanna cry every second and there's no one with a tissue and to tell me its gonna be ok! :( I'm not important to anyone anymore. I think if i die no one would care. haihz.


signing off,
dead.

No comments: