Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hide it, So don't say it.

hello pretty people.


I'm so dam bored. So i will blog.. shit. XD so don't blame me if its random. i FINALLY got all my papers back. And i'm SO not happyyy.! ): i need to study harder and stop the joking around i do like every minute of my life. -.- BUT then that will make me a very boring person? xD haha that's just sad. Oh well, I can be dam lifeless at times. HAHA. I don't know what to blog about la. GG!! oh right, REPORT CARD DAY IS CANCELED!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!:D my mommy doesn't need to see my terrible grades. And i'll never show her the photocopy my teacher will give me. It will sit in my bag and collect dust. :) Sorry paper, but your numbers aren't very nice. HAHA. Thanks to me. And do you know why my report card day canceled? Because of H1N1 !! hahaha. wtf right? Came in just the right time but i don't want to die FYI. Ah whatever la! bye..


itsneverrighttomakethingssohardtounderstandthatitgivesyouabloodyhead. :)

dgndfhgdfjngjgsojeoIfgnfkergbfbgkaejrgMhnfgfngjtbhjIdgnekynetbSftjkltnyjSnglnytnhtU :D

xo,
Joey

No comments: