Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures of the past.

i was... FORCED to upload pictures. xD kidding la. i was ASKED. LOL







i think jasmine took this?? no sure?


ing took this picture with my camera and i look it with my phone. i likey this picture.


i dont even have a caption for this picture. xD


HAHA. The rock thinker!


er... sir firki? xD


me name me name!! :D





The wall of fame! :D


The front of my class.


The back of the class.


han yean possing. xD



[you have no idea how much double sided tape we use to stick everything. it was about30-40 roles of tape?? and it drove us crazy cos it keeps on coming out untill we double it. but i think all our hardwork paid off. :) ]


hehehe, my hand print.


The wall of hand-prints! xD



The guys in my class. xD


look look! can see his underwear! xD LOL!!!


meeeee. :P


SII!!! :D



colours of the rainbow. xD


my master doing!! muhahahha. i know its nice. :D happy happy!



haha. i was bored waiting for my friend do to her 'business' ;D


class deco. ;D




Its all me bring vain. xD













you better say thanks you! xD


P.S: JINYANG! i'm still waiting for twilight!! xD

xo,
V

No comments: