Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm getting tired of this.

Haiz..

I realize how much i hated her. now its moving from her to another HER. i NEVER hated someone so MUCH before. NEVER. even to people in my school that take me like shit. i only hate them for like 1 or 2 or 4 months MAX. then the hateness and all will be gone. i use to hate woannie and she use to hate me too. and now we both are ok. friends to put it in a better word. i NEVER hated SOMEONE before so much till i waste my salt water on them [ my tears ] i dont think i can ever forgive or even talk to them without thinking of ways to kill them. you seriously dont know HALF the story. so many things has been running in my mind. waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. haiz seriously, i hate the way i feel rite now. my heart feels so dam uncomfortable and unesy. i dont know how many times i have been complaing to melody and i feel so bad. >< sorry dear! and here i am now typing and tearing up. wtf?? i hate it, cant stand it, cant hear it. sometimes i wish i was dead. then i can feel no pain no more. life sucks.


i dont think i can take much of this anymore.



will update when i dont feel so dam crappy.











i seriously think ......................... playing me

V.

No comments: