Monday, February 2, 2009

Its part of the past now. but the memories will be in my heart forever.

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! :D [be happy i called you beautiful and not ugly :P ]

well, Chinese New Year has come to an end. :( sob sob. NOOOOOooooooo! no more gambling, no more drinking, no more making MONEY!!! $$ xD ok la, i sound like a lifeless boob. [ BOOB another word for STUPID not BOOBS :P ] hahaha. i'm so dam lazy to update. i'll just post tons of er... pictures.

EDITED!



hah, i cant remember. i think i was emo?


dont look like me eh?

NOT EDITED




haha, no i wasn't emo. i was just playing around.


melo. she called it the red sexy apple. ;D reminds me alot about twilight. hehe EDWARD!


melo and me <3


kai loon's hair. dam cute rite?? i do one.


my dears. :D amanda ; the retard ; melo :)


dick; no one is being sick. xD its suppose to be dick YANG but han yean was lazy. xD dam sad rite? now i call him dick dick and he told me that his old school friends calls him dicky xD wtf?


Joe Yee. my mummy gave me the sexy name. xD


amanda. yea i know. she eat DAM ALOT.


to frame the HATED memories of the past.


lol. cute face. :P




yiish, when i look at this pictures. it kinda looks like her? oh fuck.


the picture is blur because you make me shake like i never shaked before.



as trying to act sassy xDDDD


stick tongue at you! :P [ trying to act cute. but as you see in the picture i FAILED. ]


my brother possing after eating to much.

and this is where all the gambling started. hehe!


my beautiful DOUBLE As. :D


haha. my cousins made up the name my chubby stubby uncle. xD



and i started off with 2bucks and made 45bucks on the first day. :DDD



coke la!


wine BOTTLE. hehehe


yee sang. blek~


and everyone called me the future LAI family drinker/drunker. xD wtf??!!


THIS is what i wore. -.- go say i look naked pulak.

NOW ITS ALL RANDOM PICS XD



paris hilton purfume. :D my mummy buy for me. weeee~ smells dam nice.


NOTE: to AlL guys you should see this. xD





i seriously look like her dont i?? blek~ *shows the sicky face.


well, thats all for now. told you there's tons of pictures. xD haha. there is more but i lazy jor. hehe. so, count your blessing!

P.S: JASMINE READS my blog~! no way no way. HAHA!

PSS: i miss 3omega. :/ i miss ahhan at the back of me and ahlil at the side. :(

xox
V.

No comments: