Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Keith.

Rules and regulations :

1. State 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself

2. Post the rules and regulations

3. Tag 10 people


~ I SOMETIMES get hurt easy.

~ I love my god dam hot/sexy/funny/ ding dong friends xD

~ My first kiss was in school (AHAHA!)

~ I once woke up in the morning on the floor

~ I still watch disney xD

~ I think pink is a very stupid colour. (sorry to does that like pink)

~ I think my poems are sometimes stupid?

~ I'm FUCKING going to hate form4 -dont ask-

~ I dont want to lost my friends that i have now.

~ Still single.

~ HUNGRY LA!

~ I'm talking to people on9 rite now !! LOL!

~ I like cute cute stuff xD

~ Get me colour contacts for my bday and i'll LOVE you like fuck. [look at my wish list if you wanna know the colour haha]

~ I hate bugs

~ I HATE PMR AND SPM XDDD exams la i hate! xD

i taggg...


! jasmine
! megat
! ingrid
! anyone that read this? xD

bye

xoxo
violet

No comments: