Friday, September 19, 2008

So much for the words 'friends forever'

haihz...

So much for that 2 words now. i know its all going to be over soon. i'm so going to hate form4. FUCK IT! its hopeless by feb they won't even remember my name. so fucked up. 100% no mood. today is the WORST day in 2008. to those that knows the story and think i'm a total bitch or a useless ass. WTV!


you know what you have to do, if you want to read it.



Well.. wanted to go to arts next year with someone but sadly she is going to olevels, thanks alot. You dont have a clue do you? if you were in my shoes? your best friend go 'bye d bye' you'll make new friends and I'll be all alone. and you will find a new best friend. it's always like that you gotta face it. and what did you say? after form5 we will be in different country's so better just start NOW?! you're suppose to have fun untill its time to leave NOT start early! you wanna lose a friend? just say it! don't make my heart feel so dam fucking,cibai heavy and hurt! you said sorry like how many times,but just by saying sorry can't do anything anymore. yea, so what we still can meet up during break and lunch. it wont be the say anymore! you got a 50% to be with ang. YOU KNOW THAT! have you ever though about me?! i'll be alone. sayuri is going to science, loon is going science. ish! everyone i'm close too won't be in the same class anymore! only lil is going. >< how do you think that would make me feel? NOT THAT MANY BITCHES IS GOING FOR OLEVELS OK! ONLY LEE XIAN. SO WHAT?! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER. == i habe been crying just thinking about it. i bet you dont even know that do you?!you will find a new best friend you know that, so then... GOOD FOR YOU! you all have a the luck. WHATEVER! i'll just look for a rock to hide under. no one cares SO?!


haihz.. thats about it i guess? wish someone would just stab me. ><


bye,
violet

1 comment:

``Shortiee`` ♥ loves you baby :D said...

i cried too not only you. I'm scared you're gonna find a new best friend. I wont find a new best friend I know we're all not going to be in the same class >.< I didnt say that we betta start to Not be friends next yr. I meant that, we're gonna leave sometime or another, its betta still that we're still together next yr even tho diff class. Its not that far away. How would you kno we'll forget your name?? We hv Our bk, Pics,I even wanna start a photo album of all of us init. How cud i,we forget you? I didnt mean go for o'levels. I dint know my dad paid for it already until i told my mum i wanna choose art. And when we say Friends Forever, i mean FOREVER. Even tho we're in diff class its way better than being in different countries. Thats more sad & thats when we'll go our ways.
i know i said sorry lotsa times, and sorry doesnt Cure. I really didnt mean to hurt you. & i wanted to tell you like after PMR or somehow bout it when i found out that day. i couldnt. If i did tell you any later, it'll be worse that i've hid it from you. But i told you anyway, hoping u'll understand. I regret this & i really do wish you could forgive me. I dont want to ruin this,me & you ,US. Even tho i may be in the same class with ang. We will NOt forget you.
i do believe that We wont find ourselves a new best friend. Even if we,me,she or you Do find one. I still wont forget our happy moments the funnest,funniest,craziest,retardiest moment in our lives. i miss the things the way it was b4 i told you.
i'm not happy bout us being like this, i know you too. Its hard and messed up. I want us all to be in the same class too. But it didnt happen, it might not happen & it also might happen.
Joey, i hope that this will make you feel better. Its not that i dont wanna call or say anything to you. I just dont know how to.. after telling you that. It hurts me seeing you like dat.

ihopeyou'llforgiveme D:

true friends will be together no matter what we're going thru. our tough times & more may come in future. this is 1 of it. life sucks as it is. life is not fair.
But being true friends, we are one and i do hope we're back to normal next week..