Monday, September 15, 2008

Candles with cakes is so sweet <3

HELLO!!! =D


Yesterday


well.. yesterday was moon cake festival ahhaha... but.. the weird thing is that instead of playing candles and wtv my cousins and i played PS2 all day XDD HAHAH!!! it was so weird. its like they came over first thing we did on the PS2! haha play play play... time pass so dam fast == after that it was dinner time so we pause everything and walked over to my auntie's house BBQ man! dam nice. hahaha!!my baby cousin is farking CUTE!!! haha.. oh oh!! and and dexter[one of my cousin] and bryan had a food eating contest haha.. was fasrking funny both of them stuffing them self. at the end bryan WON after that, then we eat like non-stop xDD and went we were all done, we were like.. "Eh finish de r? dam boring wei. let's go back" hahah... then walked back to the house again.. o.O PS2 agian! xD hahhaa... play until my cousin's parents came. then they had to go back :( miss them like fuck de la! ish.. stupid monday!! hahahs... lol then yea.. thats it for today. PICTURES!


my cousins lol they look like a couple from the back


my cousins eating xD


haha.. one of my uncle. he drink until he got his nickname RED lobster correct spelling r? xDDD


haha.. he looks like some big boss. xDD


my cute baby cousin and er... yea Mr.perple.


Today



ah!! nothing much happen today. the latihan tubi started today. GOD it was boring like hell. == then that stupid kh LIM... is a FUCKING PERV! god! who the fuck ask her to look at my boobs??!!! cibai!

SHE/me

me:*walks into the kh room

SHE: JOEY! why are you wearing a .... bra??

me:*mouth drop open

SHE: you see! that is how girls get rape.

me:==

OOOOH! please... like dam despo much?? i know la my boobs not like hers. seriously you see her boobs rite.. its like... on her stomach. == i'm serious. guess she is jealous or something. == like who ask you to look?? god! "and that is how girls get rape" blek~ i think no one in the world also want to rape you la. lols. like white bra cannot see. dam blind. *no comment. pics


haha.. look at the ice! its so cool white colour. xD lol JAKUN!!! =D


sam took dis. ==


BYE


xoxo
violet

No comments: