Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just because you can, Doesn't mean you should.

Oh dear lords! Oh, sorry! Should probably start with a Hi first. so HI! haa.. now as i was saying, OH DEAR LORDS! I haven't update my blog since last december. Sorry la been really really lazy and busy with stuff. you know school and all. :) First day of school was pretty such the same. But this year is my last year. Can't believe it! I feel so god for saking old! in assembly form5 sits on the steps now and when i do, i look out to the hall and think "DAM FUCK! fucking old already wei" and i tell ing and mel and they go "yea! WTF?!" -.- lifeless but true. Oh well, pretty happpy too means its one step closer for me to get the hell out of malaysia. :) Changing subject now.. Been going out alot since december with my cousins and going out again after they come back from shanghai. WHAT?! its been 8 years since i last saw them must spend time ma. heh.. Alot has happened but i'm just to lazy to update since eveytime i came back it was already 2+ so yea. lazy to update and because i'm a HUGE procrastinator. ( I didn't rap my books till the day before school started. and i did it at night!) so yea. I'll update more if i'm not lazy. :) BYE! a picture for the road?


I don't need anyone to tell me ily. I'll live my life to the fullest with or without someone beside me. :) HEY! you can hate me or love me. I DONT CARE.

P.S: BABE! You don't need a guy to tell you iloveyou. That's what mel and me are here for. We love you no matter what so don't be so upset and cheer up k?! :) We love you no matter what! <3

xoxo,
Joey

No comments: