Friday, January 22, 2010

Automatic.

Hello world. Its been long since i last updated. Jasmine is probably wishing i'll update my blog. xD CHEYY!!! perasan BUT i'm only here to blow off some steam. haha so if you wanna leave.. BYE! if not continue la. :______:




I really don't know were to start. But i do wish he'll go to hell for it. YOU MOTHER FUCKING DICK-LESS, PUSSY FACED, JACKASS, PENIS FACE, CARTOON IDIOT. Seriously, who do you think you fucking are? You big fat cry baby. CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR SO DESPERATE. You CRIED in class after your girlfriend broke up with you for like what? 2hours? -.- Yea, sure i admit i may have been a little to much last year but LET IT GO MOTHERFUCKER. Seriously slamming my bottle on the table, throwing my jacket on the floor, letting your extra papers fill my table and so on. What are you trying to prove?! your "manly-ness"?! PLEASE LA. My baby cousin is more manly then you. Don't think your above everybody ok. Truth is everyone in class hates your motherfucking cibai face. Trust me, seeing your fucking sohai face 5 days outta a week is enough to make me have nightmares for the rest of my life. You know what? I think your mother cried after she gave birth to you. Wishing she got an abortion instead. Now? I'
m betting she wish she can throw herself over a cliff before she looks at your face. I seriously pity your family. TSKTSK. Seriously, go to hell and stay there oh wait, probably Satan and Hades doesn't want to see your face too. I HOPE YOUR DOOM TO WALK THE EARTH FOREVER or get torture in tantatos FOREVER. Go get a mother fucking life. btw, i hope she breaks your heart and spits on it soon. I promise to laugh (loud) in your face. :) see, i told you i can be nice. Don't try me fucker.


Take this. :)


AHHHH!!!!!! I feel so much better. :) Seriously, Why was he even born? -.- argh.. wtv. Time to change topic. Nothing to much to say laaaaa.. haha. oh yea, CAN'T GO FOR SUJU'S CONCERT!! :( D: :'( TEARRRRRR!!!** dam dam dam dam dam sad! No more tickets already. HAIHZ!! sad. :( oh well, boys like girls are coming here again. Maybe they'll throw a concert here too. ;) OH! i oh so love the song vanila twilight! well, i'm out!

xo,
Joey

2 comments:

``Shortiee`` ♥ loves you baby :D said...

HEY! HAH, talking about ahem HIM ah? :P stoopid wan la him :) siao much. He shud put his head on the ground la, geddit? XD put your head back on the ground, head on the ground. looking like a fool witcha head on the ground :P His brains needs to crawl back up to his head.

Joey said...

hahah.. yea! i so get it ;) jackass like some retard! -.- arghh.. why was he even born? LOL