Wednesday, November 12, 2008

misses and kisses, brothers are hopeless.

i'm going to miss my melo!!! xD

she's going to australia for a week.

sobs sobs.

faster come back la you!

after i heart attack la miss you tooo much xDDD hahaha..

dont forget the little people back in m'sia.

*winks ;)











Heloos. lol! i'm commentless ;D anyway... agrue with my mom and brother today. == REALLY nothing to do. == stupid brother thinks his dam wad everything also i have to follow him. blek! brothers wad are they good for, sometimes i wish i was an only child. >:( i dont really have a problem with my first and second and young brother. only my third. tell ya the truth if he didnt share the same blood with me i'll totally blow off in his face. HOPELESS! == anyway.. bye? xD


xoxo
violet



pics. xD [edited by B.T.W xD ]



The circle of friendship.


My dears. :D



Never judge me.

k bye ^^

i already MISS JIA EN xD

No comments: