Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dont blame for something i didnt do.

for GOD sake la! why are you making it sound like its BLOOD FUCK my fault??!!! i didnt even plann about THAT! someone [ who will not be named] ask one la DIU! fucking put the blame on me. very nice isit??!! yeayea.. went this kidna stuff happens blame it on me. == ever though about finding out PROPERLY first???!!!! and i'm suppose to be your best friend??!!! dont lie la. adding crap like that. dam HURT you know. yea yea.. y ou ahe the right to be mad and pissed and feel like you wanna chop everyone. BUT bloody find out who is the master mind be hide it first la. yea, i know your BF is mad. i dont blame him. == i would be mad too. but dont BLAME it on ME!! went i didnt even think about it. DONE!




sorry, about that i just needed to let go of some anger. == haiz... guess everyone reading this post will call me a bitch?? asshole?? fucker?? i think half the people already think that la. BUt want can i possibly do la?? its me. i'm not gonna change because people hate me. no one is PERFECT. WHATEVER.




xox
violet

No comments: