Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Listen to our song.

Konichiwa~!!


hahha.. LOLZ! lamenya. okoks let's get started went out with my cousin,auntie and my mom to Mid.Valley. FINALLY!! so dam bored at home studying all day. ;D before we went to Mid.Valley we went for dim sum
for lunch. xDDD YUMM!!* it was gooood. LOL! then we made our way to M.Valley. helped my mom to buy her phone haha... then wen and me went our own way, our parents went to the diamond shop. they were there for the WHOLE day. don't know how they do that. == haha oks... then we walked around.. look here and there. and FINALLY remember to get lian's present. xDDD haha and found out jia en was there too. so met up with her xD walked around Talked ALOT! xD haha then when for tea. after that jia en had to go, then we went to ZARA but we were VERY VERY bored there, since we had nothing to do we when to look for my pencil box xD since my pencil box zip broke == and wen got a new school bag since her's was... erm... cacat?? i dont know.. haha SORRY! then our parents came and bought it for us. hahaha.. LOL! then we left. xD oh in the car wen was drinking water. SOMETHING funny happen.. she poured water on her nose. xDD SORRY i dont know how to explain but if you were there you will laugh like mad it was SO FUNNY! xD haha... k bye.. 'pics'



me!


'i dont love you' haha.. nothing to do go play with the sos.


violet. same same. xDDD


wen & me


the pencil box xDDD lolz...


k
bye


xox
violet

No comments: