Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can't forget you.

HeyHey. :)

Bored to death. == no idea why. As usual went to school today sewing once again haha... stupid me sewing half way i poke my finger till it bleed == the blood came out like what only. hahaha... stupid me. :P then break then... it was COOKING time once again kena scolded because that old fucking cibai was there? == very nice to scold me wei, seriously? LIFELESS! WHATEVERR but cooked twice?? haha... dam nice. lol.. after that it was lunch, then movie time again. We watch MAMMA MIA it was nice but boring and kinda stupid at times? hahaha.. the songs is pretty nice? haha stupid la i know?? but its benn in my head for like 3 days?? haha...

mamma mia here i go again
my,my, how can i forget you..


hahaha... that was so lame?xDDD lolx ok..will post pictures later. BYE


HIGH LIGHT ;)


i hate him!!!
..... ... ....! you bastard!
i cant stand you!
i want to forget you!
i dont want to remember you!
i hate you!
i wanna kill you!
you played with my heart!
you made the hole bigger!
your just a piece of crap!
you think i LOVE you just because of your hair?!
as if!!!
unlike you!!! i did love you! with all my heart!
but you didnt! you just stood there motionless
you didnt even bother!!!
i hate you!
cant believe i cried for you!
you're such a waste of time!
i cant stand you!
if i see your face IT will be to SOON!!!!!



its a long time ago. xDDD

hahaha... SOMEONE ask me to post it. her name starts with a M....... Y xD



xox
violet

No comments: