Saturday, July 5, 2008

SHOW ME SOME LOVE


Harlo...

Haiz. i feel so weird right now. and i have no idea why == i feel happy but at the same time all sad and emo. like wtf? all of a sudden i can't stop thinking about him. why? i don't know why. weird i know. i do miss him sometimes but, i don't know...!! its so complicated!! love seriously sucks. it can hit you like a bullet from a gun but sometimes its so beautiful. I know its weird >< and i keep thinking that something is going so wrong but i can't see it. HAIZ! i fucking hate it when this happens. it makes my head hurt. wtf LARR!!!


making wounds



what more can i ask for?
more pain?
more blood?
MORE TEARS?
i can't take it anymore!
i hate this feeling,
looking at the mirror,
wondering who that is,
looking right back at me,
all the tears and sadness you gave me,
missing the person you once were,
all the fun times we had,
then you changed to the worst,
you hurt me so bad,
that makes me want to cut my wrist,
see the blood ooze out from the wound,
and just sit there..
dying.. hoping no one would come and save me,
crying my eyes out,
till blood instead of tears,
pulling out my hair,
cutting myself non-stop,
waiting for the time to go by..
waiting just to die.
what more can i ask for?
for you to come back?
i'll just be hurting you..
i'll be hurting me..
my heart,
missing a piece right where you were supposed to be,
holding my heart together,
then you move,
letting the pieces you once hold,
drop one by one...
and now its over..
i don't want to see your face anymore,
just go..





xoxo
violet

No comments: