Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PICK ME UP AND THROW ME DOWN


harlo!

normal day. as usual. FUCK kh.. that useless ass hole. aiyo tired of exploding here de larr. 2 more months and i dont need to see her cibai face. i CANT WAIT!!! blek. then there is coco. OH god co-co. so stupid running all over school sticking up flayers running into classes canceling mel's number. THEN we went into 4Rho WRONG CLASS TO GO INTO!!! i'm serious >< went into the class. then the first person i saw was HIM! like... wtf? both of us looked at each other for like 5 seconds and i turn away. i wanted to say HI but nothing came out. sadly :( then both of us hide our faces. and then... i started laughing for no reason. oh wtv larr! then then then... skip the rest of the day. and now i'm here. kinda emo and sad. dont know why? wish i didnt go in. haiz... wtv larr.. bye


i miss you.



when i was alone,
i miss you like crazy,
i feel my “craziness” can power a rocket,
if only i can just hear your voice,
to hear your laugh,
to see your sms,
just to see your picture will bring up my day,
but sometimes i wander do you feel the same way,
or you're just playing with me,
or you really have feelings for me,
i want to know so bad,
but i'll keep it a secret,
just me and myself,
but all the time when i'm talking to you,
i miss you so much,
i'll kill just to listen to your voice,
to see your cute face,
i love you,
i hope sometime that you will love me too,
hope that you miss me too,
you will do anything just to see me,
i will just fall into heaven like any angel...



xoxo
violet

No comments: