Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy sweet 16! :)

YO!! I'm back from Ingrid's place. :) And i'm here to blog about Huixin's birthday party. so...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUIXIN! :)



woke up around 10. When to ing's house and watched charmed. haha i know she is totally obsessed with that show. Then cheong to mel's place and we walk to the nearby shops for a menipedi. After that cheong back to mel's place bla bla bla.. Ing's dad came and we choeng to SP for awhile. To eat and find an extra present for huixin. Then krys joined us. bla bla bla.. when back to ing's place and got ready. We were rushing like fuck because we were late and mel's mom was on the way. Rush rush rush.. Then mel's mom came got in.. bla bla bla.. reached, When to find long bar. Not bad, nice place. haha.. first couple of hours was boring but after 11pm things got interesting. HAHAHAH.. I got drunk like LITERALLY DRUNK! xD It was weird because after drinking the first 10mins i was ok. Then i started getting dizzy and i can't stand properly. haha.. Then.......... i crash. xD And i found out that i'm seriously stubborn when i'm drunk? xD i didn't wanna walk anywhere, eat anything, drink anything. and for that? i got alot of love marks or what i like to call it finger nail love marks from my friends who FORCE lemons into my mouth. Made me dam geram like anything. I was just thinking "leave me alone, i wanna fucking sleep" LOL! Thanks to the following people who got me sober! xD mel, ing, krys, cali, and kaijie xD HAHAHAHAH!! :P When i got a little batter everyone started asking me.. "JOEY! i sae you weii, you ok ar?" and my answer is always the same " *nod head.* haha then... DOT DOT DOT.. something something.. ahem ahem ahem!! hahaha.. :) SHHH! secret! then when back around 2 plus? got back by 3 took bath and had a fucking hangover. -.- then when to bed. HAHAH!! and middle of the night i was turning and i bang my head against the cupboard. HAHAHAHA and i woke ing up. :P anyway.. when to sunway after that.. walked bla bla bla bla.. THE END! :D BYE! pics will be posted on the next post.

No comments: