Sunday, July 12, 2009

Do i still like you deap down??

edited



Hello.!! hahaa. I'm multitasking again. one hand blogging,downloading music and the other hand doing homework and one eye reading my perdagangan text book and one eye look at my lappie screen. See, even if i didnt go to school also i got do homework. i'm such a good girl. AHEM! :) some of my friends and my cousin hated me for not coming. guess they miss me toooooo much? xD PERASAN! lol. No la. they are JEALOUS! don't worry i'm coming tomorrow. LOL! what i did today?? eat,sleep,breath,read,text and do homework. haha. see MULTITASK girl! :D that mee! I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. i'm missing people. And i have experiments for science i dont want to miss. :) i dont want to rugi. God, i seriously have to stop joking around and start studying. -.- every time i put my textbook in my face i'll think of something else, start camwhoring, texting, or even falling asleep on my book. wtf? and monthly test is coming in like.. 5more days. And finals are in.. i dont know how many more months. life is SO dam unfair. anyone agree? I feel like this year is passing way way to fast.! no fair! i want a pause button, its already July. ITS SO FAST!! arghh.. I FUCKING HATE FORM4. -.- ah wtv, i'm gonna watch youtube videos. ciao!



P.S i'm in love with keith urben- Kiss a girl. :)




lazy to upload my pics.! so wait for another time.!! see my old picture! :P
______________________________________________________________




I'm bored outta my mind! -.- exams are coming and i'm here. DAM smart. its 1.05am and i'm here. good part? i'm not coming today. xD cos? well, I won't say because my head master might read my blog and coming looking for me. :) [ Hi sir! ] hahaha. how lame is that? i'm going to sleep. might edited this in the afternoon. cya.


xo,
Joey

No comments: