Saturday, August 9, 2008

1 MONTH, FULL MOON




HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY to the new born baby!! ^^ welcome to the family little one!!
mwah!~ hehe... the baby is so effing cute!!! god!! i wanted to pinch its cheeks out!!! eeeeeeheheheheheh!!!!

[ cute hor??!!!]


oh i should probably start from the beginning. well.. went of dinner ytd for the whole full moon thing? for the baby. meet up with all my cousins and aunts and uncles and unknown people. haha.. sat down and eat. i didnt eat much. haha the food wasn't that nice. == then my uncle came over and told us that we maybe going for a late supper. so everyone stop eating that much. haha it was pretty funny. then while waiting for the food to come we started playing cards, while i was playing my PURPLE cousin took my phone. hahah he saw all the pics and what not. calling all the guys my bf == i was like wtf? xD god. hahah...so KPC. then the food come again. didnt eat that much. blek~ then after that it was about 10.55 we letf the place and went for supper. haha... roti canai. LOL!!! my family's fav supper food. we go after every big event. aha... anyway then we went to' KAYU '
and my uncle ordered 2 big roti tissue. it took like four plates hahaha... then we watch the boxing match on tv while eating. LOL!! it was fun. playing around talking. haha.. love my cousins to bits. ^^ accept one. BRYAN WONG. blek~ anyway.. stay there untill like 12 something. then we left for home. haha.. thats about it. xD fun times my family has. haha... okok pics!! ^^


me and my little cousin.


one of the purple cousin's of mine.


double the purple ==






roti tissue. xD


ok, thats all for now. BYE! ^^

xoxo
violet

No comments: